+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FYI I was asked to

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

FYI I was asked to

Today I was asked by a insurance company to supply to them my insurance policy information as it relates to Liability, Workers Comp, Product Liability, Umbrella, Employee Honesty or something like that... really... I'm serious.

It blew me away... Since when does a typical body shop make enough dough to by Product Liability insurance?

It sounds like either the DRPs are making plenty of money to afford such things... or they aren't

LOL

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

You should have told them that they are the only ones that ever asked for that information and since it's not usual and customary in your market area, you don't pay for it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Today I was asked by a insurance company to supply to them my insurance policy information as it relates to Liability, Workers Comp, Product Liability, Umbrella, Employee Honesty or something like that... really... I'm serious.

It blew me away... Since when does a typical body shop make enough dough to by Product Liability insurance?

It sounds like either the DRPs are making plenty of money to afford such things... or they aren't

LOL
    The last guy I knew who was asked for all those items, plus financials from Allstate... shortly after had a Sterling built down the street from him. He just couldn't believe they would do that to him!
    Collision repair... so easy even a monkey can do it... and some do!

+ Reply to Thread