+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's Your Most Successful Marketing Strategy for your Auto Body Shop?

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009

What's Your Most Successful Marketing Strategy for your Auto Body Shop?

Web-Est is inviting all auto body professionals to share a marketing strategy they've had success with by initiating a contest to award the most popular idea. The winner of the contest will be determined by Web-Est customers through a vote, with the top-3 vote-getters receiving 1-free month to Web-Est's collision estimating program. Non-Web-Est customers will receive $100 off of 1-year subscription to their software. Once complete, the results will be re-posted for all to see.

With economic activity still lagging, Web-Est hopes that this effort will provide new and effective strategies for shops struggling to bring in new business.

Click here to provide your successful marketing strategy.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote "Click here to provide your successful marketing strategy"

Or "How to tell your friendly insurance compamies what to watch out for when dealing with you"

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

yeah, right

Would that not fall under the purvey of "proprietary information" that you absolutely would not want to share with your competitors?

What are these people drinking/smoking/thinking?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Web-Est realizes that not all auto body professionals are comfortable with sharing their marketing strategy. The survey itself is voluntary, so if you feel this is intrusive, we suggest you opt out of participation. The purpose of the survey, however, is to provide auto shops with effective marketing techniques that have been proven to succeed so as to strengthen business performance in this difficult economy. Web-Est believes that such a discussion will benefit all those that are looking for new ways to promote their business, especially if they have chosen not to participate in a DRP.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Now... that there is funny

I think it is funny someone actually would ask "auto body professionals to share a marketing strategy". What professionals??? marketing, strategy...

Them there are some pretty darn big words for an auto body guy. Heck... most of them cavemen types don't share well either.

Web-est is well intentioned. And, they are going to get my business... eventually. As soon as my CCC contract expires.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Click here to see the results. This was actually my personal favorite:

We give away a new Mercedes with every oil change. We hope to make up the difference on volume. So far its not working , but accounting says to give it 6 months. You know they are always right.

The winning idea brings in about 30 new leads a month with his strategy. Check it out.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Why would ya all bash someone trying to help?

Web-est provides a quality product for a fair price. As far as I can see he is just trying to help the independents find a way to market their services. Without a DRP Teet.

I guess you DRP guys don't have to worry about where your next car to hack comes from but us independants that have to rely on our work quality to get more work view things differently.

I aplaud the efforts of the minority and I expect the tides should turn with all the aftermarket trash structural componets the partner shops have installed come back to haunt them. You know your partners are going to pay up, oh thats right they are not liable, YOU ARE!!

Those masterful individual business decisions. NASA needs folks like you.

I hope every customer with an aftermarket bumper or other life saving device shows up at your door wanting a factory part for free!!!!

ROTFLMAO
    "If Discussions with one's enemies could be worthwhile banks would invite robbers and burglers to their association meetings to discuss security"
    Jim Lynas

+ Reply to Thread