+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avitars

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Avitars

It seems that the custom avitar file is gone so you will have to reset your avitar. Corrections have been made to increase load and view speed.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

My profile picture is my avatar

and it is displaying in my settings for profile picture.

The avatar I used which is the same as my profile picture is not available in the section where one would select a avatar. In fact avatars that would be there for selection are not displaying... Where would one upload a fresh file? Under the avatar section? Or someplace else?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Tim...

I haven't had time to play with the avatars lately, but will do so over the next few days and give instructions to all (if I can figure it out)
    Collision repair... so easy even a monkey can do it... and some do!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

How many KB maximum to upload and can an avatar be a gif?
    If you can't find the time to do it right, how will you ever find the time to do it over?

5. A recent update on the software

has broken the Avatars....they are being looked at now and researched and the custom ones may become available again.....Enjoy your turkey and lets see what happens early next week......

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Orton View Post
    How many KB maximum to upload and can an avatar be a gif?
    The "ideal" avatar size is 100 x 100 pixels and gif should work fine along with .png, jpg and bmp. Of course Cobb breaks all the rules.
    When some company wants to change my estimate, I tell them there are over four million damaged vehicles I won't repair this year, I'm not going to lose sleep over one more.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Lets see

If I got anything
    "If Discussions with one's enemies could be worthwhile banks would invite robbers and burglers to their association meetings to discuss security"
    Jim Lynas

+ Reply to Thread