+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83
FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83

Thread: Check this out read from the bottom up ...Audatex at it's finest

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

They pay their bills the old fashioned way, generating profit by committing fraud.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Why Mark.........I am so disappointed in your use of "kid".......my assumption would be to equate that utterance to a baby goat. Oh. I must flee to my safe place.

I remember way back in the olden days while at boot camp and a 'USMC campfire leader' with a broad brimmed hat and a most decidedly harsh look in his eyes asked me if, when I said "sir you said sir", do I look like a female goat to you a.. w... followed by a few embellishments starting with some words dealing with my sex, or lack of therof....and ending up with get your ass on the deck and give me 100. And I did post haste.
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Ahhh Back in the day when men were men, not "snowflake persons".

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Eight years ago Mark Cobb made the first post on this string

You should go back and read the exchange between Mark and Audatex and think; does this show exactly why the estimating providers are not even, as they claimed then, a guide?

Per them "intelligence is built in". So what does that imply? They have the final word on a procedure ostensibly on the word of a single technician employed by them? On what kind of car? Back then folks believed the oem had procedures for repairing a wrecked car. Did they? Do they now? Hell no. It is impossible for them or any one to determine the operations, the times that are applicable to each and every damage, even to the same part(s).

You know I wonder when the financial guru's that run the investment companies that have invested heavily into collision repair will realize the amount of revenue they are leaving on the table by cooperating with insurers and supporting the use of data, to which they are entitled? Or are they just the front for the insurance industry?

We probably will never know.........
    Last edited by Roy Smalley; 06-15-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

5. Time really doesnt change much now does it

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Yes, it is far far worse and further from alteration of the relationships. The end game is in sight. The array of powerful interests that are controlling the shots are formidable. When I decided to make a change( Mark, it has now been 20 + years) to my own situation there were two options, at least in the market I was in at the time.....a hot bed of consolidators and DRPs that turned out to be the pattern for future national efforts. Go along to get along or take what I thought should be the available options to anyone. Man, as you know we got an education of how the world really works. We weren't able to read around the corner yet we were amply warned by Lynas. But like.....fewer..... recent arrivals, we ignored the warnings but were unable to bend over. Has it been worth the effort? Yeah, on a personal level it has been although one of my early observations, we have been the Don Quixote of collision repair. We have lots of company. And we made a few really good friends.
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

+ Reply to Thread