+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How come no comments on the health news the other night

1. How come no comments on the health news the other night

Where the insurers were outed for owning the company that sets what is "reasonable and customary"...I sent it to my DOI with some links to Stephen Ryan and CCC .....It is time people started to look at all the connnections here..........

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cobb- ME View Post
    Where the insurers were outed for owning the company that sets what is "reasonable and customary"...I sent it to my DOI with some links to Stephen Ryan and CCC .....It is time people started to look at all the connnections here..........
    Got a link?

3. Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy to rid "usual and customary" from the auto body world? Problem is, and especially with mutual companies, consumers are part owners of the fraud because they are part owners of the company. And, for some reason, as long as the dividend checks continue to arrive, these people don't seem to mind who get cheated as long as it isn't them.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Heck -

I didn't see it but it sure looks familiar. Actually what's the diff whether they are owned or nt by the insurer when the reality is the insurers are their sole means and justification for existence?

+ Reply to Thread