+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is the company calling around trying to get you to buy a subscription to

1. Who is the company calling around trying to get you to buy a subscription to

software that will compare and convert your estimate and the insurers estimate? I am not looking to buy I want a name.. Thanks

2. https://www.estimatescrubber.com/

As Mark P. said, another way to saddle yourself up for them to ride.

3. I think there is another... estisize? some weird name.. it will convert one from a database into another

4. Yes, I think I saw something about that. Maybe I got an e-mail ????

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

estimate scrubber

What if.

Write your estimate based on reality. Not fixed labor but include direct cost and overhead, override labor content to make it real; markup for real and so forth, then scrub. If it does what it claims it will show data shortages but still be short of reality. Think about it.
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Roy, I have a better idea.

"What if.

Write your estimate based on reality. Not fixed labor but include direct cost and overhead, override labor content to make it real; markup for real and so forth, then"... Invoice the customer!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Roger, that will work up to a point. However, in most markets you will be out of business within a year. It only took 6 months for me but I had a backup that most don't have. Certainly that is the way it should be.

But unless the data plans are unmasked as what they really are and that is my only focus, THE tool to establish a national price floor that a repairer can charge, then nothing matters, and you either go along and do the best you can or find another yob....
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

8. That is 1 of the pluses to taking assignments and standing in the shoes of the consumer to collect what was owed them.

+ Reply to Thread