+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Mega Corps Are The Government."

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

"Mega Corps Are The Government."

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Devil's Advocate

I have one problem with the theory that corporations have taken control of the government... it would be run better! No one from the business world could abide the half-assed operation that is in place now.
    Collision repair... so easy even a monkey can do it... and some do!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Mega corporations, energy, media, banking, etc. It's not half - assed for them, just us. They have a plan that they (the breakaway class) will rule by ownership of all resources.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Corporations

are made up of people, small corporations a few people... mega corporations a bunch. That is the biggest problem with them. I grew up around "corporations" and they were full of good people, fools, criminals, idiots and a genius or two. In other words, just like the rest of the world. I'm not saying there are not problems with the system, I'm just saying no one really can control it even if they think they can.
    Collision repair... so easy even a monkey can do it... and some do!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I think that you were the first person who I had seen use the term "useful idiot" a long time ago.

The people who are at the top of these mega corps understand that we are easily manipulated, and that if they can manage our perception they can lead most like cattle. Owning all media is crucial and they've owned most for a long time. In the last ten years we're now down to just 5 companies that own all of the major media in the US.

Government is bought by bribery, blackmail, and murder. Politicians are groomed and picked long before we ever know of them. This allows a culture where corporate attorneys are able to set up laws that allow Delaware corporations that are different than others. The United States of America is a Delaware corporation. Its crucial to learn about D corps.

We tend choose the lesser of to evils as we are presented with the choices that they feed us. I ran across this the other day. It simply tells a lot about some of the ways that we can be managed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

+ Reply to Thread