+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Home...?

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Anybody Home...?

Its been awhile since anyone made a comment or Post.??
    That's my 2 worth for now. ( maybe a couple ) ---- Fred, ---- fredkolesar@verizon.net

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I've noticed that too Fred.

I wondered about it and came to the conclusion that there only two ways to run a body shop.
    Live under the rule of the masters or be a master yourself.

I think that it is only the masters that come to this post and they are tired of preaching to the quire, and gave up trying to educate the masses.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Personally, I have been away from the office attending a mandantory antique motorcycle meet/ beer drinking/ lie telling competition. I didn't win this year but I placed well.

I am also very involved in re-establishing the collision repair association in Mississippi, which is already causing our insurance partners a great amount of grief because one of the founding members is filing lawsuits for short pays and winning. The rest of us are benefiting because once the insurance partner figures out we are a member shop, we have access to proof that we aren't "the only one". Paint caps are being lifted and they actually acknowledge the "P" pages now.

We are gaining members at a pretty brisk pace with a meeting slated to take place in the Gulf cost later this month and another planned for the northern part of the state before the end of the year. Things are looking up.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009

For you Fred, I'll dust off some cobwebs...

I shouldn't get a free pass for reading without adding either my .02, or preferably something of substance, but so many others have better insight into the current issues that face our industry, that, like a merry-go-round in motion, I'm not sure when to step on, or to simply observe and learn.

How about a simple "Here", for the roll call?

Quixote

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Sir, from the gateway arch to the midwest and the burnt pastures of the "showme" state of Missouri, Ahz here and ah cast mah vote for the nominee of the consumer advocate party of collision repair
    If you can't find the time to do it right, how will you ever find the time to do it over?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Here

I typed "Hear" above and tap the reply button and it reject my reply.
    Demanded 10 or more letters, minimum..!!
    That's my 2 worth for now. ( maybe a couple ) ---- Fred, ---- fredkolesar@verizon.net

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I'z be here.....................Man, that Pelosi sure has a way with words. Just can't getem together to make sense. But that smile. She is all cougar.
    Roy Smalley,
    Texas

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009

If I were Nancy...

....I would have left politics long ago to spend more time at my vineyard. Who wouldn't? Doesn't she realize how old she is and that it's time to go? Why in the world are they so arrogant that they do not believe we'll all be just fine and get along without them?

TERM LIMITS!!! FOR ALL OF THEM!! NO MATTER WHAT PARTY!!!

That is the key to most of our problems. But you get these "Beltway Barnacles" who once they get in, never want to get out.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. It's gettin' old people! And so am I!!
    "Better to die a hero, than live a coward."
    Charles Woods, father of slain SEAL Ty Woods

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I have often said that politics in this country is like WWF wrestling. Everything is decided beforehand and all we see is theater.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009

+ Reply to Thread